Toy Gunz = Coolio.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

 
this is a v. funny post that relflected whatever happened on saturday. (omgosh HAHA)
---
(quote, xinhui's blogpost)
Yesterday was nice.
Shu Min was at home.
Her review week was over.
Decorated the whiteboard to welcome Shu Yi's friend.
Shu Yi went for tuition.
Slacked in the computer room.
Did Maths w Shu Min's help.
Felt really accomplished.
Went to play volleyball.
Shu Yi got spiked on her head.
Felt really sad.
Did a funeral for her.
I got hit by the ball.
They did a funeral for me.
Felt really happy and remembered.
Nemo came over to scare brother.
Hid his shoe in the flower pot and on top of a mop.
He found it.
Felt really disappointed.
Performed an opera and a lion dance.
Felt really accomplished.
Sold matchsticks.
Laughed the guts out.
Made treat cake for nemo w Shu Yi.
Felt really accomplished.
Went for dinner.
Denise called.
Madonna Metro Yolanda spoke most of the time.
Grandmother was funny.
And found out that I had 6 grandmothers.
Laughed guts and lungs out.
Felt really happy.
Wasted Denise's phone bill for 51 minutes.
Felt really accomplished.
Played volleyball after that.
Shu Min said that I was a good setter.
She said, 'I have to tell Don!'
I said no.
Cos I didn't want to be a setter.
I have strong fingers.
Felt really accomplished.
Bathed.
Shu Min and Shu Yi could smell me from a mile.
Felt really accomplished.
---
//////my gosh damn.retarded (plz and thankq)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]