Toy Gunz = Coolio.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

 
Puffy-eyed and sleeeepy.
-
For some reason, I can't reply on my cbox! Damnnnnnn idiotic thing. Anyway gym tmrw! Hopefully we'll be able to play a lil' bit o' ball too. Wendy Neo and Mel, I'll tryyyyyy to come. :D if not, saturday! Ah ha ha ha ha today was suckshit because I played with bf's adidas jacket (which I left in my locker over the hols) and got some allergic reaction 'cuz of the dust. ._.
Damn.it.irritating. (cuz I couldn't stop sneezing/my nose couldn't stop running/my eyes got puffy and all) crazy shit then I kept falling asleep cause new seating arrangement is like frikin’ boring, a’ishah and I are
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
And we keep tryin’ to talk but………….. shit TBT he’s so screwed up what kind of grouping and everything, what learning styles etcetc -- (piece o' shit I tell you). :/
Then after school I went home w boyf who laughed at my puffy eyes (horrrrrrid) and he made me very happy aha. ( :
////////edit: Big plans tomo! For Hoboqueeeeeeen!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]