Toy Gunz = Coolio.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 
Midweeeeeeeek.
School was kinda good today, though we got three results back (all of which -thankfully- I managed to pass). Chinese was expected, I don't/never expect much outta that shit-paper anyway. Chem was horrific, ZY and me both passed by one and a half marks. Awesome. Bio was better, completely unexpected. Before the results were back I was telling bf/a'ishah that I'd def. fail, but heh I DIDN'T.
Yay.
Then today was Ipsita's birthday too! We didn't give her her stuffz in the morn' before assembly, and assembly was terribly boring, then my name got called out and..................... I'm planning for seniors' dinner and dance (!!!!!!!!!!).
Read this read this: Swiss.hotel.
(!)
(!!)
(!!!)
That made my day and the rest o' them were squeealing/screaming/jumping up and down already, aha. So after that we went back to class and I was hunting desperately fo' the pineapple which I thought I'd left in the LT buttttttttttt, talala got it back, thank goodness ha ha. And hoboqueen was naturally delighted with all the fruits, roflmao.
Oh and later in the day Kim/OBS partner gave me Kinder Buenoooooooo! THANK YOU I LOVE KIM FROM NOW ON. (though I'm betting she won't see this but still) :D
/////And the day ended with Gym, saw syamil in Health and Fitness Soc./club (?), and we realised the gym drawers were linked to the hall cuz there was aircon blowing straight outta it.
So. Coolio.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]