Toy Gunz = Coolio.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

 

I would if I could --- (But I can't)
-

The previous week was a horrid one. :-( Monday was Lang arts and Chem, then bio and cheena paper and math and physics. All.so.difficult. :z Half positive that I'll fail math, I know I'll fail physics (kinda obviously, I didn't do the vectors and acceleration questions properly). Damn it, stupid review weeeeek.

oh and anyway:

Happy birthday Volleyb partner CHARISSA PANG HUIYING! (you know we love you) Mwah mwah hahahaha.

M'life's kinda messed up all over again.............. because of Us. Been hoping and praying that all'd be fine between us both but it seems like you don't really care about how I'm feeling. Agitation, frustration, heated arguements, spites, fuck, tears, break-up(s)? Hurts damn bad inside, boy.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]