Toy Gunz = Coolio.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

 
Happy Birthday. (insert heart)
-yellow.
1. One day after ah-pang's birthday, and one day till cheryl's (fag haha) fifteenth! Both're my good girl-friends, happy birthday you two.
Sighhhh remember 2IT days when there was just too many conflicts within the class itself aha. With so many different groups o' people, the Zhimin gang, (with all the little guys), the LYC + CWZ (haha) thing, and the telletubbies club, and us the volleyballers, plus cheryl and ah bao and joanna. OH and the jiangping xiaochun group. Ha ha there's just like tooooooooo many things about whatever happened throughout the whole year.
Never mind that, I kinda miss the people. o:
2. yuck why is everyone using the word coolio already. ._.
---
3. Last night, Boyfriend and I sorted out everything. The previous days before, we were quarreling like crazy......... so many issues, so many tears. We almost broke up (nut and mel should know), after ten months (+). Remembered tearing bitterly after looking through all the photographs we took together whenever we went on dates and all...............

.
...


.......sheez. But I promised many many people to stay strong, so I will. We'll make this work boy.

//////////////oh yar before I forget. YESTERDAY NIGHT WAS STUPID ha ha ha crazy cousins i'll post videos up (if I can, ha) and we called some friend of xinhui's (haha wlao damn.spastic) I'm not saying who but it was amusing enough we play-pretended to be Madonna and xinhui's grandma and that she had six o' 'em and all and it's still really really stupid (x1234 I know) but I haven't laughed like crazy in sucha long while. ( :
thanks, you guys. (miss swan, miss swan!)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]